Salon Policies and Etiquette
- Child Care: For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all our guests please make child care arrangements prior to your arrival at the salon. Child care is not provided at the salon. Children are not to be left unattended in any area of the salon. We gladly accommodate children who are receiving a service.
- Cell phones: For the relaxation of all our guests we ask that you turn off your cell phone while in the salon/spa. If listening to personal electronic media please use earbuds.
- Safety: The maximum occupancy of the treatment rooms and styling/nail stations is two people – the treatment provider and the guest who is to receive the service. Minors receiving services may be accompanied by an adult otherwise friends/family may wait in the lounge.
- Refunds: Absolutely no refunds are given on services rendered. In the event you are not satisfied with your service we will gladly work with you on correcting it. If you are not satisfied with your service you must notify the salon within 7 days for hair services, (5 days for nail services) at which time we will determine the corrective course of action. Products can be returned or exchanged if done so within 30 days of purchase. Hair pieces, extensions and boutique items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Discounts: One discount per service or product will be given per visit. Discounts cannot be combined. Discounts may not be taken on services/products that are on special.
- Referral program: Your satisfaction is our utmost goal. If you are happy with your services/service providers we appreciate you recommending us to your friends and family. For each new guest you refer to the salon you will earn a $20.00 credit good toward your next service.
- Home care recommendations: In order to maintain the results of your services we recommend following the home care protocol provided to you by your service provider. We proudly use and recommend only top quality professional brands that deliver visible results.